Electrical stimulation+: Increase electrical stimulation intensity, 7 grade at most, the LED screen will display the corresponding grade.
Electrical stimulation-: Decrease electrical stimulation intensity, 7 grade at most, the LED screen will display the corresponding grade.
Electrical stimulation button: press the button, it will start to stimulate. You can control the stimulation time. Release the button, the stimulation will stop. If you keep pressing, it will also stop stimulating in 4 s, then release and press again,it will stimulate again. The LED display the electrical stimulation symbol in the stimulating status. If the receiver does not receive stimulation signal, the LED will not display the electrical stimulation symbol.
Vibration button: Press the vibration button and release, it will last vibrating 3s. Pressing again is unavailable when it is vibrating. If you keep pressing the button, it will vibrate 3s every 0.5s consistently. The LED display the vibration symbol in the vibrating status. If the receiver does not receive vibration signal, the LED will not display the vibration symbol.
Note: Electrical stimulation is divided into 7 grades. But the vibration is not graded. When it is vibrating, it is unavailable to press electrical button.
1. If the transmitter does not work within 20s, it will enter standby status and LED will not display. Pressing any button can let it enter normal work status.
2. If the receiver does not work within 10s, it will enter standby-work-standby status. It will enter normal work status when receive the signal from transmitter.
3. Transmitter: Press the “On/off ” button about 2 s to turn on the transmitter, the LED will display. Press the “On/off ”
button about 3s to turn off the transmitter.
4. Receiver: Press the “On/off ” button about 2 s to turn on the transmitter, the red light on. Press the “On/off ” button
about 3s to turn off the transmitter and red light off
5.How to code?
In shutdown status,press the “On/off ” button on transmitter about 6s until the LED displays “code” and the word “code ” flashes,then release and enter code status. Press the “On/off” button on receiver until the red light flashes, then release and enter code status. If coding is success, the LED on transmitter last displaying “code” 3s, meanwhile the power indicator will flashes 3 times.
Note: If coding is not success whin 16s, the transmitter will last display No.,8 1s,then back to standby status. At the same time, the red light on receiver will last rapid flashing 1s,then back to standby status.
6.Low power and charging:
1. The red light on receiver flashes 1 time every 4s in standby status,and 1 time every second in low power status. Charging after the receiver on, the red light will keep on. It will enter normal work status after charging being over,the red light will flash 1 time every 4s. Charging adapter: DC 4.5V,1A
2. The transmitter will display “no power symbol” in low power status. The power indicator will consistently flop when the transmitter is charging.
Note: when the unit is charging,it can not work.